- Remove the right part of the car and a front wheel (if needed)
- Mount the RFID card from the back of the car
- Put a tape from the RFID card to the breadboard (tape under the breadboard)
- Mount right part and wheel
- Connect the Rfid
Note : the colors are in the same order as this shema because the rfid is on the back side. The purple must be near the motors.
- Verify that the LED of the RFID card is on
- Connect to the bridge or Serial port, you should receive something like 1 POS 0 when you pass a tag on the rfid card
RFID is working ! You now have connect everything, good job !