Another hard step to connect the electronics now !
- Prepare TCRT500L without soldering or with soldering (Two right pins are GND, you can avoid 3 dupont connectors), look carefully at the black/blue led (the black led is in front of the car)
- Remove front wheels
- Install 3 TCRT5000L
- Connect everything but take care, it's hard !
- Cut your resistors to fit on the breadboard. Use the wire you have cut to connect lines of the breadboard
- Connect your breadboard to get more GND and 5V output
- Connect your 150 and 10k resistors to the breadboard
- Put connector, don't forget anything :
- 12 dupont (or 9 if you've solder TCRT5000L) from TCRT5000L
- 3 dupont to arduino A3 - A4 - A5
- 1 dupont from 10kohms resistors to 5V
- You can test your connection with arduino sketch (arduino/test/linesensors/linesensors.ino), on the serial port, you should see something like this. Put your car on the line or a finger on each sensors. If number < 200, it's out of the line (white), if number > 200 it's on the line (black).