Note : Take care, all the driver boards (L9110S) have the same output, but not the same order of pins. Look at your board to know the numbers and use test-9110s sketch to know if you're right !
- Connect L9110S, the most important thing is to respect VCC/GND
- Connect VCC/GND
- Put the switch on and test if led is on
- To connect to arduino you should use 2*10cm connectors
- Connect motor, one on the left, the other on the right
- Note : This is one of the hardest part of this project to have motors working in the right direction. Here are some tips that help me
- Test with arduino sketch (arduino/test/dcmotors/dcmotors.ino), verify that MODE is set to 0
- upload the sketch to arduino and look at wheels and the arduino console. The wheels must turn in this order :
Left slow - Left fast - Left slow reverse - Left fast reverse - Right slow - Right fast - Right slow reverse - Right fast reverse
Take your car from behind to know the left and the right wheel.
|Nothing happen with any commands||Reverse connectors on arduino. Reverse 3 to 2 and 5 to 4.|
|The motor turn in wrong direction||Reverse the two connectors of one motor.|
|The left motor turn instead of the right||Reverse the four connectors, two by two, of the two motors.|