All the files to print are in the folder Papercraft, you also have here the svg generated by inkscape.
- You can use png to print the papercraft model, but i prefer to open the svg with inkscape and to move the part i want in the page zone
- Print the first page at 100% (I use a 160g paper for that)
- Print the second page, it does not feat in a A4 paper, i do something like this screenshot
- Prepare each section to fold with a knife
- Fold everything
- Glue parts, it's easier to start from front
- Your papercraft is finished !